Friday 19 April 2013

Another Street War On Lagos Island, As Area Boys Clash For The Third Day Running

                                      
                                                             Courtesy of Google
As I drove towards Idumagbo Avenue on Wednesday, I heard gun shots and people ran for dear lives. I later called friends who confirmed to me that Boys from Oluwole and Agarawu were at war, what baffled me was that there were policemen stationed at Tom Jones junction and these miscreants could still operate?. I went on again on Thursday, as Oluwole boys allegedly attacked female traders in Agarawu and many women sustained machete wounds. Now, these boys need to be stopped before it gets out of hands, because I know how many lives were lost during the war between Isale-Eko and Onola.

No comments:

Post a Comment