Thursday 5 April 2012

BREAKING NEWS: Obasanjo: I never sought for third term

                                      

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo finally opens up on the alleged third term bid, he bluntly denied that he never at any point in term proposed to go for third term in office as President of Nigeria. In his word to Channels news reporter when asked about the failed third term bid of his administration, he said "I don't know how people came about this third term issue, I never asked for a third term in office" he went further to say that


" If I wanted a third term, the bill would be from me to the house, and the house never received any bill from me, even my liason officer Florence Ita-Giwa never got any thing from me about third term"

"Even Atiku said it and I asked him if he heard it from me, he said no but he heard it from some people, till today he has not mentioned the names of those people"

"Ask Mantu he was in-charge of the committee that was to take care of such things, he did not hear it from me"

Obasanjo later bluntly said that "If I wanted a third term, I would have have known how to go about it and there is nothing I wanted that God has not done for me"

So does it mean that some people actually meant to discredit baba Iyabo? hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment