Thursday 27 September 2012

25-Year-Old Woman Delivers Quadruplets At Home

                                     

25-year-old Murjinatu Yusu recently delivered quadruplets at home, with the help of a traditional nurse. The incident happened at Gajin Duguri village in Alkaleri Local Government Area of Bauchi state. Murjinatu's husband is a small farmer whose farm has been taken over by the recent fllod that invaded the state. Murjinatu Yusuf’s babies, all girls, weighed between 0.6 and 1.2 kilogrammes. In the words of the husband, “I thank God for these four children that He has given me. Everybody is surprised because this is the first time that this is happening in my village and even in the state. I pray that God should keep them for us and
 bless them. “I am pleading with the government to help me. Flood has swept off my farm from where I feed my family. I used to buy six to seven mudus of corn to feed my family per meal, but now I do not know how we will survive.”

Curled from Vanguard newspaper reports.

1 comment: