Tuesday 11 September 2012

"I Don't Know Why People Hate Me" - Kim Kardashian

                                        

Kim Kardashian has expressed her worry over why people hate her and her family, she also stated how she and her family have been working hard to earn the recognition and money they enjoy. In her words in her defence during an interview with The Guardian Weekend magazine. "I have no idea why (people hate me). I work really hard. I'm constantly on the go. I have a successful clothing line. A fragrance. I mean, acting and singing aren't the only ways to be talented. It's a skill to get people to really like you, instead of a character written for you by somebody else," 

But love them or hate them, Kim Kardashian and her family have become and well know brand and she believes that their achievements should be recognised.

"When I hear people say [what are you famous for?], I want to say, what are you talking about?"

"I have a hit TV show. We've shot more episodes than I Love Lucy! We've been on the air longer than The Andy Griffith Show! I mean, these are iconic shows, so it blows my mind when people say that"

No comments:

Post a Comment