Tuesday 4 September 2012

Dino Melaye And Young Nigerians Defiled Rainfall To Protest Planned Introduction Of 5,000 Naira Note At CBN Office In Abuja

                                      

                                     

Former member of Nigeria's House Of Reps. Otunba Dino Melaye, as he organised the Occupy CBN protest in Abuja today. Many young Nigerian professionals defiled the heavy rainfall to attend the protest which is to register Nigerians' displeasure against the planned introduction of 5,000 Naira notes into the economy. Please click read more to see more pictures.......

                  

                                       

#OccupyCBN

#OccupyCBN @dino_melaye

2 comments:

  1. Dino Melaye is just a looser looking for fans.......I can no longer be fooled by people who just take advantage of youths ignorance to misinform them..... The families of those that died in occupy Nigeria are still in pains..... Advice Dino to go back home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet
    my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Also visit my web page :: facts about rheumatoid arthritis

    ReplyDelete