Saturday 5 May 2012

FG To Release The Names Of Boko Haram Sponsors

                       
There are reports that top security chiefs in the country have agreed after a meeting, to release the names of suspected backers of the dreaded Boko Haram sect to Nigerians. The reports also indicates that the security chiefs have written to the office of the National Security Adviser for approval. Based on reports by a local newspaper, a top security source confirmed that most of the names are top politicians from a particular part of the country, who believe that Nigerian Presidency belongs to their region. I am not saying they should not release the names, but my concern is that they should not politicise it. Knowing our politicians, I just hope they will not just compile the names of opposition politicians and brand them Boko Haram Sponsors.

1 comment:

  1. Me and ozzy fucked tougher, trying to show to my personal god!
    FUCK YES!' right before cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

    My web-site :: hcg injections

    ReplyDelete