Friday 25 May 2012

I Want To Play For Bigger Clubs - Osaze Odemwingie

                             

Nigerian international striker Osaze Odemwengie have hinted that he plans to leave West Brom for a bigger club, in his words to a The Sun he said "It is time for me to contest for silverware and not just struggle to survive in the premier league" Osaze went further to say that "I hope to leave West Brom keeping warm relations with everybody" " I would consider any proposal even from Russia- but my aim is to remain in England".

Although many bigger clubs have shown interest in the West Brom striker, but the club plans to keep him tied down so that he can keep scoring for the team. I wish you well o, Osaze just look before you leap so that you will not be a bench warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment