Sunday 17 June 2012

Kaduna Bombing Update: Angry Christian Youths In Kaduna Block Highway To Kill Muslims In Responce

                             

I have just read on Reuters that as soon as the explosions rocked the churches, christian youth became furious, blocked an highway leading to the southern part of the state. According to an eye witness account who spoke to Reuters after the bombs, angry youths blocked the highway leading south out of Kaduna to the capital Abuja, dragging Muslims out of their cars and killing them, witnesses said.

"We had to return home when we saw them (the Christian youths) attacking. I saw many bodies on the ground but I don't know how many were dead or just injured," said Kaduna resident Rafael Gwaza. Witness Haruna Isah said up to 20 people may have been killed in reprisals at the road block. "There were bodies everywhere on the ground," he said.

I hope this will not get out of hand, I am really getting scared. I am a christian and I do not support the killing of innocent Muslims in the name of reprisals, they killed are not the ones bombing churches they are innocent. May Gog please help us put a stop to all these.

2 comments:

  1. I pray the Government will do something real fast before this thing will get out of hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I reside in d North, I'd stop going to church on Sunday. God sef go understand.

    ReplyDelete