Monday 16 July 2012

Popular Lagos TV Presenter, Alhaji Razak Gawat Still Missing As Governor Fashola Hopes For His Safe Return

                                              

Alhaji Razak Gawat's where about is still a mystery as Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Raji Fashola has added his voice to the call for his safe return. He expressed optimism that the missing television presenter, Alhaji Rasak Gawat, will be found. The governor also promised to reward anybody with useful information on Gawat’s whereabouts.


According Punch reports, Fashola said, “I am optimistic that we will find him. I urge everybody to remain hopeful. I know the police are working. They have some useful information that they are sharing with me.
“We are pursuing the leads, it may take time. We are checking every information. So, anybody who has any information that may lead us to him let us know. My number is 08034301122.”
He said anybody with useful information would be “substantially” rewarded.

I know that by the grace of God Almighty, Alhaji will return home safely.

1 comment: