Friday 20 July 2012

Wrong Baby Buried After Mix-up At Funeral Home In Houston

                             

Based on Fox News reports, a second funeral for a stillborn baby is being planned after a Houston couple found out they had buried the wrong baby. A Houston funeral home made the disturbing mix-up and Mercedez Uscanga and Robert Mares say the grieving process is compounded after learning of the mistake.
"We thought my baby was getting buried and they buried the wrong baby," Mercedes told KTRK
.
The family held an emotional service last Saturday but later found out their baby was still in the morgue.
"This is something so unusual, I mean, I'm still with my mouth open man. There's nothing I can say," said the baby's grandfather, George Uscanga. As reported by Fox news


No comments:

Post a Comment