Wednesday 29 August 2012

How OPC Man Escaped From Ritualists In Edo State

                                          


This story shocked me, I have decided to post it exactly the way it was reported by PM News for you my dear blog readers to read and learn from.

A 50-year-old security guard and member of the O’odua People’s Congress, OPC, has escaped from ritualists’ den in Edo State, southsouth Nigeria.
The victim, Olusola Oyekanmi from Ekiti West Local Government Area of Ekiti State, southwest Nigeria, who resides in Iju Station, Lagos State, told PMNEWS that he boarded an 18-seater bus on Berger Bridge in Ojodu area of Lagos on his way to Ilesa-Ife on the fateful day and that on getting to
 Ibadan, the driver of the bus claimed that the vehicle had developed a fault and could not continue on the journey. He (the driver) called on another driver to take them to their destination.
Olusola said that within 10 minutes, another bus came and they went inside while some passengers got down at Ibadan.
“Barely 10 minutes after the bus took off, virtually all the passengers went asleep only to be woken up at about 9 p.m. in a remote village in Ishan, Edo State,” Olusola told PMNEWS.
According to Olusola, all the passengers were being matched through a narrow gate into a large room. At this point, Olusola said an elderly man, clad in red wrapper, gave them water to drink in what looked like a small baby’s skull.
The victim alleged that when the woman in front of him had drunk the remaining water in the small skull and the old man went back to get more water, he immediately followed the woman and did not drink the water.
“My avoidance of the water became my saving grace,” he added.
After they were matched into the room,  a few minutes later, another man came in to take them one by one and when the man came for him he said: “Something is in your body.” He said the man immediately gave him a red cloth and ordered him to remove his cloths and wrap the red linen and he was taken inside another room; a dark one where he could see how the people were being slaughtered and their blood drained into a calabash before their bodies were dismembered and their parts put in coolers of different sizes.
“The man later came to take me from that room and put me in the booth of a car. I was driven out of the place and after some hours I was brought out to sit in the front.
“He told me that he was taking me to Ibadan where he will hand me over to someone that will take me to Abeokuta and that I should not discuss anything with the person he will hand me over to,” Olusola  stated.
Olusola further informed PMNEWS that the man he was handed over to was one of the ritualists as his conversation was centred around the activities of ritualists.
“The man told me that he was tired of this job that only pays him N350,000 for 10 goats (meaning human beings) and I replied by saying that I was also tired of the work and that I was looking for another job, just to create the impression that I was one of them.
“I could not get their names nor their phone numbers,” he said.
Olusola is thankful to Almighty God and the god of Odua which he serves. He promised to dedicate his life to the service of God and humanity.

Is this how many people have been killed and they are still declared missing by their relatives? Whatever we do, let us not forget that there is God oooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment