Saturday 9 June 2012

REVEALED: Emergency Service Officers Steal From Crash Victims

                                 

I have just been briefed by one of the security personnel on ground at the crash site of the sad incident in the nation's history, that the total cash discovered on the crashed plane was 3.4 million Naira. This is different from other foreign currencies including Euros, Dollars and Pound Sterling recovered from all the crashed victims on the plane. The reason I am bringing this up is that, I read in one of the dailies that one of the emergency agencies, claimed to have recovered the sum of 1.1 million Naira from the victims.


I will not mention the name of the security personnel, but he was one of those who counted the cash found on all the crashed victims. Do we have to steal from the dead? na wa o, this is really sad and I feel I should let you all know about it that certain people have profited from a very sad incident that has thrown Nigerians and the world into mourning.

1 comment:

  1. So sad to read this.Anyone that has done this just put curse on his or her head.Theif theif Thief

    ReplyDelete