Friday 22 February 2013

22-Year-Old Female Undergraduate Beaten To Death In Lagos

                                                •Olayinde

It was a sad one for Miss Olayinde Bournes of the Department of Business Administration in Lagos State Polytechnic was beaten to death by her boy friend Abuchi Cyril. According to PM news reports, late Olayinde's friend Miss Titilayo Fagbamila told reporters that Abuchi beats his girl friend at the slightest provocation. This incident happened when Abuchi invited late Olayinde to his house, nobody can actually say what happened, but Olayinde's dead body was taken to the hospital by neighbours. Abuchi is presently cooling off in police custody to be investigated. May her soul rest in peace and ladies/girls please do not try to manage any lover who beats you at the slightest provocation, such people hardly change, please run away from such a guy(s).


1 comment:

  1. I've been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this site. Reading this info So i'm satisfied to
    show that I have a very excellent uncanny feeling
    I found out just what I needed. I most certainly will
    make sure to don?t overlook this website and provides it a look regularly.


    Review my web site - home hemorrhoid treatment

    ReplyDelete