Thursday 21 February 2013

Na Wa o: US Woman Told She Was Too Fat To Get Massage

                                  

A US woman was left embarrassed after she was refused a massage at a spa because she was ‘too fat’. Reports further revealed that Laura Smith, 31, was told by the spa owner that her weight of 113kg was too big for their tables. The woman said she had just run a half-marathon the day before and was hoping to get a massage at the Natural Healing Center in Aurora, Colorado, to relieve her aching body.


According to Smith "She [the owner of Natural Healing Center] was very matter of fact about it. She said, 'I'm really sorry, but you're just too fat for our table. You'll probably break [it] and have to pay for it,'"  "I was just kind of in shock," she said. "When it sunk in, I just started to cry, then I grabbed my stuff and left."


No comments:

Post a Comment