Friday 22 February 2013

"I Have Never Considered Quiting Arsenal" - Arsene Wenger

                                

If you an Arsenal fan who has been nursing the thought that Arsen Wenger should quit as the manager of Arsenal FC, you will need to have a rethink. This is because in his news conference, Wenger was asked if he had "felt like throwing in the towel".  He replied: "Never, not one second.  "I have a contract until the end of 2014 and at the moment we are on a short-term plan. I have been here for a long time and have to consider what I want to do. That will be decided in 2014, not before."  The club held their monthly board meeting on Thursday and Wenger says that it was "the usual thing".  "The board meeting speaks about many things and it's about commercial [activities], ticket prices, long-term plans and I make my report as well on the technical side so it was the usual thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment