Friday 19 October 2012

GOOD NEWS: 22-Year-Old Win $30million Lottery Shortly After He Was Dumped By Girl Friend

                            Sandeep Singh Mega Millions

Sandeep Singh has claimed his $30,500,000 lottery price on Wednesday shortly after he was dumped by his girlfriend. The young man from Massachusetts who goes by the nickname 'Sunny,' says he hopes the woman who broke his heart won't come calling now that he's a millionaire. According to Associated Press,
Singh, who currently juggles two jobs to help his family "make ends meet," says he had bought four Mega
 Millions tickets after he had won $4 on a scratch-off Lotto card. The young man, from Hyannis, Mass., added that his sister had picked out the winning ticket.

He reportedly said during a press conference that “I was in my sister’s room on the computer reading the numbers,” “I didn’t know what to do. I dropped the ticket.”
“She broke up with me, but right now, I’m not really worried about it,” “I was heartbroken at first, but now I’m getting over it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment