Wednesday 17 October 2012

President Jonathan Confirms That His Country Home Has Been Submerged By Flood

                                      

President Jonathan yesterday confirmed my earlier report that is country home in Bayelsa was under water. Speaking at the official launching of save one million lives, A United Nations Commission on Life Saving Commodities for Women and Children at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, the President said “Nigeria is so devastated by the flood. Sometimes when you watch on television, you do not appreciate what we are going through. I travelled from North to South and on Sunday I was in my village after touring my state. I left my
 village on Sunday morning and as at that time water was about entering my compound.  As at this morning the information is that my house up to the windows level is under water,”

No comments:

Post a Comment